Saturday, October 10, 2015

You Like French Christmas Nail Art

You Like Christmas Nail Art,My next challenge was to find a way to mix Christmas and nails when I was younger, it was always my dream to be if there is one thing in the world I could possibly love more than the Knitting and Greys Anatomy painting
 my nails and if there’s one thing I love more than painting my nails, it’s Christmas. I have started Christmas knitting and mix and spent the whole week  knitting Santa Claus, I think the fact that it has no legs pull much easier through the chimney.

French Manicure Christmas Nail Designs
My next challenge was to find a way to mix Christmas and nails. When I was younger, it was always my dream to be a fashion designer. However, have grownup (a little) and discover the only things that I like to wear V–neck sweaters and tutus, I think this might  not be so sensitive despite my dreams acceptance of fashion, I my visor a new career  Designer nails Christmas.For my first collection, I have 5 new styles of Christmas nails that will not fail to be struck north pole all major titles this season. Christmas is a big fan of Christmas and nails are always the must-have of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment